PSRC has issued the first call for projects for the nearly $700 million in funding that will be available through 2020.
This funding is available via two different categories of federal money, Federal Highways and Federal Transit, and four different selection processes.
Workshops will be held in each county to help sponsors apply for funding:
- King County – Tuesday, March 1 from 2pm-3:30pm
- Kitsap County – Thursday, March 3 from 12:30pm-2pm
- Pierce County – Tuesday, March 1 from 10am-11:30am
- Snohomish County – Wednesday, March 2 from 9:30am-11am
Other dates to remember:
- March 11: Eligibility Form for Regional Competition Due
- April 13: Applications for Regional Competition Due
- May 6: Countywide Screening Form Due
- May and June: Project Selection Recommendations Made
- September 8: Public Comment Begins.
See the 2016 Schedule for more information and key dates.